What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double or twin room for two people
- Welcome gift
Included in dedicated options:
- City view and minibar in a superior double room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax not included
- Travel window: until 31 Dec 2022. Superior double room with city view valid 15 Jul-31 Aug 2022 only
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
The Vitium Urban Suites is a luxurious guest house located on the fifth floor of a Grade I- listed building nestled in the heart of Madrid, on the Gran Via.
Bright and stylish, the rooms are soundproof and come complete all the necessary amenities for an enjoyable stay - a minibar, TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom. The large windows overlook Gran Vía or Flor Baja.
Guests can mingle in the on-site bar or TV lounge, while tourist information and tickets for shows and events can be found in the concierge.
Double or Twin Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide To Madrid
Located in the centre of Spain and mixing a small town flavour with the flair of a cosmopolitan city, Madrid presents visitors with an unparalleled nightlife complemented by the cathedrals, museums and trendy boutiques of Chueca. As this city is the home of flamenco, travellers may jazz up their stay by learning a new dance style, while leisure moments may be spent walking one of the city’s many green spaces.
Local attractions come in abundance with Puerta de Alcalá, an old city gate, Templo de Debod, an Egyptian temple in the middle of Madrid, and Plaza de Cibeles, the central square where Real Madrid celebrates championship wins. Plenty dining opportunities are provided in local restaurants, serving the Spanish signature dish, tapas, while art lovers may enjoy a visit to Cultural Center Sanchinarro, revealing exhibitions and shows of the main artistic trends in a cultural scene. Aficionados may watch bullfighters showing off their skills at the corrida, and nature enthusiasts can catch a breath of fresh air in one of the largest parks of the city, Parque del Retiro.
Located on the Castillian plateau, the capital city of Spain blends its medieval and royal past with the cosmopolitan lifestyle of a 21st-century city. From the busy avenue of Gran Via, housing the Cinema District and a large number of shopping malls, to the lively Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor, Madrid is a year-round destination for globetrotters.
History buffs may venture to one of Europe’s largest palaces known as Palacio Real, housing a china room, a throne room with red velvet walls and a royal army museum, while the Catedral de la Almudena beckons with the history of the Diocese of Madrid and a Neo-Romanesque crypt. Leisurely moments may be spent in the El Retiro Park, visiting the Crystal Palace and a reconstruction of a Philippino village, or hiring a boat to admire the ducks, geese, black swans, and terrapins on the lake. Dining opportunities are plentiful, with a wide range of eateries and cafes serving Spanish signature dishes including tapas, while thrilling bullfights may be seen at the corrida before heading out to a music venue to enjoy a flamenco show.
The weather in the capital city of Spain is predominantly dry and features a continental and Mediterranean climate. During autumn, the temperatures feature an average of 22ºC with frequent rainfalls but also many cultural activities taking place during this period. The sky becomes a bit cloudy in winter, and the weather conditions feature positive temperatures that may be accompanied by the presence of the snowfall.
- Check-in from 2pm
- Regular check-out by midday
- Wi-Fi included
- Pets are not allowed
- Public parking available, supplements may apply, to be paid directly on site (reservation is not possible)
- Transfer not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax not included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Dec 2022. Superior Double Room with City View valid 15 Jul-31 Aug 2022 only.
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.