The Las Vegas Explorer Pass can be used to enjoy a choice of 3 or 5 from over 10 popular attractions on offer in Las Vegas. Travellers can take the opportunity to enjoy the Beatles tribute show, take part in a rock star pool party tour, or see Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis live.
The pass is valid for 30 days from first use and gives priority access to certain attractions.
- REAL BODIES at Bally’s
- Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis
- Gene Woods Racing Experience
- TITANIC: The Artifact Exhibition
- BODIES…The Exhibition at Luxor
- Beatleshow Orchestra
- Stripper 101 - Learn How To Pole Dance
- Rockstar Pool Party Tour (seasonal)
- Las Vegas Downtown - Fremont St. Walking Tour
- Big Shot at the Stratosphere (ticket to the Stratosphere observation deck required for entry)
- X-Scream at the Stratosphere (ticket to the Stratosphere observation deck required for entry)
- Insanity at the Stratosphere (ticket to the Stratosphere observation deck required for entry)
Groupon’s Guide To Los Angeles
Known as one of the world’s most creative cities, Los Angeles has become a top US destination for artists, aspiring actors and celebrities. Although the city of Angels is thought to be a movie industry town, it manages to combine a wealth of leisure activities with the quirks and attractions of a big metropolis.
On the Grand Avenue of L.A., tourists may find a cultural corridor filled with trendy bars, high-end shops and restaurants serving a variety of Californian cuisine inspired by the various cultures blending in this cosmopolitan place. From tacos to pizzas, the city offers countless dining opportunities, while cold refreshments and water sports may be enjoyed on Venice Beach. When in town, guests may visit the district of Hollywood and capture a snapshot of the world-famous sign, or join a celebrity and movie star home tour. In the heart of the district, at the intersection of Hollywood Blvd and Highland Avenue, holidaymakers will find handprints and footprints of celebrities in the cement courtyard of the Chinese Theatre, Madame Tussaud’s and the Highland Entertainment Complex. Weather in Los Angeles is moderate to warm year-round, with hot and dry summers and an annual high temperature of 22°C.
Pass for 3 activities:
- €66 for 1 adult
- €124 for 1 adult and 1 child aged 3-12
- €182 for 1 adult and 2 children aged 3-12
- €132 for 2 adults
- €190 for 2 adults and 1 child aged 3-12
- €248 for 2 adults and 2 children aged 3-12
Pass for 5 activities:
- €96 for 1 adult
- €185 for 1 adult and 1 child aged 3-12
- €271 for 1 adult and 2 children aged 3-12
- €193 for 2 adults
- €180 for 2 adults and 1 child aged 3-12
- €367 for 2 adults and 2 children aged 3-12