What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for one in a standard room with direct return flights from Dublin, Shannon or Belfast; based on two people sharing
Included in dedicated options:
- Auschwitz - Birkenau Memorial Tour
See the options list at the end of ‘Getaways Report’ tab.
Please Note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking
- Bookings fulfilled by Crystal Travel
- Jan-Jun 2020
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Sleek and contemporary, Turnau Angel City Apartments Hotel takes pride in its central location, just metres away from the main train station and a shopping gallery. The famous market square with the 14th-century St. Mary’s Basilica and The Cloth Hall dating back to Renaissance times are just a stroll away.
The bedrooms feature kitchenettes, TVs, and private bathrooms. Finished off with contemporary details, they make for a great home away from home.
Near the reception, there is a bistro cafe offering a range of sandwiches, salads, homemade cakes and, of course, coffee.
Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial Tour
Travelers can opt to visit the UNESCO World Heritage site, the World War II Auschwitz-Birkenau complex, and learn more about the Nazi Holocaust during this trip. Those who choose the guided option will have a chance to listen to a professional guide telling the stories of individual prisoners at the camp and discussing the liberation of Auschwitz in 1945. Otherwise, visitors can pay their respects and visit the site at their own pace.
- Hotel transfers are included
- Choose between guided and non-guided options
- Visit the Auschwitz I, Auschwitz II-Birkenau, and Auschwitz III camps
- Travel by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
Groupon’s Guide To Krakow
The storied city of Krakow turned into a cosmopolitan centre over the centuries, inviting tourists to traditional charm market squares, riverside castles and museums alongside a wide range of bars and clubs.
The cultural capital of Poland provides art admirers with plenty of galleries to visit, from the Bunkier Sztuki to the Starmach and the Pauza galleries, all featuring innovative works from breaking Polish painters, sculptors and graphic designers. Classical music lovers will enjoy the wide range of concerts and spectacles available at the Krakow Philharmonic and the Krakow Opera, while seekers of other cultural opportunities will be delighted by annual standouts like the Street Theatre Festival, the Jewish Culture Festival and the Krakow Film Festival. Refined pastimes come complemented by numerous bars, pubs, cafes and riverboat dining occasions.
Option 1: with Dublin flights, simple stay
- €89-€199 for 2 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- €119-€229 for 3 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- €139-€249 for 4 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
Option 2: with Dublin flights and Auschwitz-Birkenau tour
- €125-€229 for 2 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- €145-€249 for 3 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- €165-€269 for 4 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
Option 3: with Belfast flights, simple stay
- €139-€179 for 2 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- €139-€299 for 3 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- €179-€229 for 4 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
Option 4: with Belfast flights and Auschwitz-Birkenau tour
- €165-€199 for 2 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- €165-€319 for 3 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- €199-€249 for 4 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
Option 5: with Shannon flights, simple stay
- €159-€259 for 3 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- €159-€269 for 4 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
Option 6: with Shannon flights and Auschwitz-Birkenau tour
- €185-€279 for 3 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- €179-€299 for 4 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- Check-in from 3pm
- Check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English
- Pets are not allowed
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid for arrivals on selected dates from Jan to Jun 2020.
Price per person (pp) based on double occupancy. You must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete booking.
If you want to travel alone, single supplements will apply based on the departure date and time. Please enquire with the Travel Provider at the time of booking.
Validity period depends on option purchased (date and number of nights).
Must book within 7 days from voucher purchase.
Booking required by phone +353 1903 6372.
Confirmations will be sent out within 3 working days from the date the booking is completed with the Travel Provider.
Limit of 4 vouchers per person. May buy extra vouchers as gifts but not to extend the stay.
Valid for direct flights from Dublin (DUB), Shannon (SNN) or Belfast (BFS) to Krakow (KRK).
Travel documents to be received up to 1 day before departure. You must go with your boarding pass printed to the airport, at the risk of having to pay additional charges.
Depending on flight schedules and transfers, the first or the last night might not be entirely spent in the hotel. Flight departure points, dates and hours are subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Supplements may apply if busy dates get overbooked and you must always purchase the Groupon Voucher first.
Only a small piece of hand luggage per person included. Hand luggage policy depends on the airline; for details, please enquire with the travel provider directly. Check-in bags can be added depending on carriers' charges. Cost will be advised at the time of booking by the travel provider.
Not included: in-flight meals and airport transfers.
Airport taxes included.
The hotel is located in Krakow, Poland.
If the featured hotel is unavailable, a hotel of a similar or higher standard will be offered to customers at the time of booking.
City tax included.
For child/infant policy please enquire when booking.
A valid passport is mandatory.
Valid for stay in a standard double/twin room for 1 person (sharing with another person).
The combination of travel services offered to you is a package within the meaning of Directive (EU) 2015/2302.
Therefore, you will benefit from all EU rights applying to packages. Crystal Travel (Moresand Ltd) will be fully responsible for the proper performance of the package as a whole. Additionally, as required by law, Crystal Travel (Moresand Ltd) protection in place to refund your payments and, where transport is included in the package, to ensure your repatriation in the event that it becomes/they become insolvent.
Crystal Travel (Moresand Ltd) has taken out insolvency protection with Civil Aviation Authority (CAA House, 45-59 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6TE) , Travel and General Insurance Services (EC3A 7BT), GAI Insurance (41 Eastcheap, London, EC3M 1DT), and ABTA (30 Park Street, London, SE1 9EQ). Travellers may contact this entity or, where applicable, the competent authority; phone number: CAA: 0333 103 6700; Travel Bonding: + 44 (0) 1883 652 646; ABTA: +44 (0)20 3117 0537), if services are denied because of Crystal Travel (Moresand Ltd)'s insolvency.
More information on key rights under Directive (EU) 2015/2302 here
*Price from €89, per person, based on double room occupancy.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.