What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two adults and up to two children under the age of 6 in a standard double room with breakfast, 25% off spa treatments and unlimited access to the swimming pool (not the heated pool), valid Mon-Sun
Included in low season options:
- One bio-marine treatment per adult per stay
See the option list at the end of the Getaways Report tab.
Facing a 200-metre semi-private beach on the Agadir Bay, the seafront Palais des Roses invites travellers to a traditionally decorated four star hotel on the shore of the Atlantic, where they can admire a delightful backdrop of the Atlas Mountains.
The bedrooms feature modern amenities such as en suite bathrooms, satellite TV, phones, minibars, safes and furnished balconies.
On site, customers will find three restaurants specialising in Moroccan, Meditteranean and international cuisines, as well as a jazz bar.
The on-site thalassotherapy centre features four saltwater swimming pools, an array of leisure facilities, and offers a variety of health and beauty treatments. The fitness centre offers gym equipment as well as a selection of recreational classes which take place in the swimming pools, while guests may also make use of the tennis court, children’s play and leisure areas, and play table tennis or volleyball on the beach.
Click here to book flights.
Groupon’s Guide To Agadir
Resting on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, Agadir is situated in the southern part of Morocco, at the foot of the Atlas Mountains. The city has a wide array of avenues and boulevards beckoning with traditional restaurants and cafes, and buildings exhibiting 1960’s architecture and a classic Moroccan design.
The Kasbah is a fortress built in 1572, boasting views over the Bay of Agadir and marina, while the Souk El Had, one of the largest markets in the area, boasts about 6000 shops selling furniture, clothes, and spices as well as handicrafts and traditional decorations. History enthusiasts may pay a visit to the Museum Municipal du Patrimoine Amazigh displaying a variety of Berber manuscripts, clothing, jewellery and music instruments from the 18th and 19th century. With over 300 days of sunshine a year without excessive temperatures, the city has a mild climate. During the autumn months, visitors may experience temperatures ranging from 13°C to 15°C.
Option 1: in low season (from 1 Sept to 23 Dec 2017)
- €62 for 1 night (47% off)
- €124 for 2 nights (37% off)
- €186 for 3 nights (32% off)
- €248 for 4 nights (30% off)
- €310 for 5 nights (28% off)
- €372 for 6 nights (27% off)
- €434 for 7 nights (26% off)
- €496 for 8 nights (25% off)
- €558 for 9 nights (25% off)
- €620 for 14 nights (45% off)
Option 2: in high season (until 31 Aug 2017)
- €98 for 1 night (35% off)
- €196 for 2 nights (35% off)
- €294 for 3 nights (35% off)
- €392 for 4 nights (35% off)
- €490 for 5 nights (35% off)
- €588 for 6 nights (35% off)
- €686 for 7 nights (35% off)
- €784 for 8 nights (35% off)
- €882 for 9 nights (35% off)
- €1,372 for 14 nights (35% off)
- On-site thalassotherapy centre and leisure facilities
- Three restaurants and a bar on site
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Staff speaks English, French and Arabic
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Pets not allowed
Modifications allowed up to 15 days before check-in and subject to availability. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid in high season (until 31 Aug 2017) or in low season (from 1 Sept to 23 Dec 2017), depending on option chosen. Valid all days of the week.
Price for 2 adults and up to 2 children under 6 years old.
A minimum booking period of 7 days in advance is required
Booking required by phone: +00212 528 84 94 00 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail.
Can buy multiple vouchers to extend stay.
The hotel is located in Agadir, Morocco.
Excl. city tax of 17.60 MAD/day/person, to be paid directly to the hotel.
Valid for stay in a standard double room for 2 people.
Standard occupancy: 2 adults. Maximum occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children.
Supplement for additional persons:
Child under the age of 6: free accommodation with the same meals plan as parents;
Child from 6 to 12 years old: 250 MAD/child/night with breakfast;
Child from 6 to 12 years old: 380 MAD/child/night with all-inclusive;
Person over the age of 12: 450 MAD/person/night with breakfast.
Original values based on stays in a standard double room between Jul-Dec 2017. Limited availability for these dates. Original values verified on 10 Jul 2017.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.