Pickup Valencia Spanish School
Pickup Valencia Spanish School is located in the city centre, on the Calle Conde de Altea Nº 20 Pta 4ª de Valencia 46005, in a building surrounded by modern restaurants, and many other facilities convenient for entertainment and recreation, well suited for learning the Spanish language.
Students will begin with a test to assess their current language levels before taking to the classroom for basic, intermediate, or advanced classes. One group consists of 3 to 10 students to ensure learning quality appropriate to each level. The levels are divided into 6 parameters according to Institute Cervantes and respecting the Common European Framework (CEFR). The quality of teaching is supported by the Cervantes Institute learning materials.
- 20 academic-hour per week course (45 minutes per academic hour) with 3 hours per day lessons (4 classes of 45 minutes with a 10 minute break); there are several groups / levels, and classes doesn’t start/end all at the same time
- School open from 9am to 2pm, from Monday to Friday
- Books and materials are available
- Includes: initial level test, enrolment and diploma at the end of the Spanish course
- Course Diploma is divided in levels: Basic (A1:A2), Middle (B1:B2) and Advanced (C1:C2)
- The Spanish course is provided by highly qualified teachers who teach in a familiar atmosphere in a humorous and simple way
- Max. 10 students per class
Quarth Youth Hostel
The modern Quart Youth Hostel impresses with its modern design and quality services. It is located in the city centre next to the neighbourhood named “Barrio del Carmen”, close to many bars, restaurants and pubs, which attract many young people in the evening.
- The accommodation boasts a fully equipped kitchen, a dining room, 24-hour reception, a lounge, free computer access, free coffee or tea, hair dryers and towel hire
- The rooms are fitted with individual lockers, ceiling fan, mirror and linen changes
- Check-in from 1pm, check-out by 11am
- Pets not allowed. The staff speaks English and Spanish
Groupon’s Guide To Valencia
Situated on the east coast of Spain, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, the city is a mixture of imposing historical buildings with busy modern streets and vivid nightlife. As the capital of the Old Kingdom of Valencia, the city retains much of its old charm and cultural heritage expressed through iconic buildings and sites, such as The Cathedral or the imposing Serranos Towers.
The city centre, with its historic sites such as the Palace of the Marquis de Dos Aguas and the Cathedral Quarter, awaits to be explored by visitors. Plenty of dining opportunities are provided in local restaurants where Valencia’s signature dish, paella, can be tasted along with local wines and beverages, while modern art can be enjoyed through a visit to the City of Arts and Sciences.