Portbeg Holiday Homes
Located in Bundoran, Portbeg Holiday Homes sit just a short stroll from Donegal Bay, where the Atlantic waves make the town one of Ireland’s surf capitals. Holidaymakers can enjoy the freedom of self-catering holiday house accommodation and make most of the activities offered in the region, such as surfing, golf, horseback riding and cycling.
Holidaymakers can make themselves at home, staying at holiday homes which are fitted with a fully-equipped kitchen, central heating, and an open fire, as well as TV, dishwasher, fridge, washing machine and garden furniture.
Groupon’s Guide to Co. Donegal
The northernmost county in Ireland, County Donegal beckons with glistening lakes, high cliffs, craggy bays and fjords. The second largest natural park in the country, Glenveagh National Park, offers walking and hiking opportunities for active types, as well as things to see for cultural aficionados, such as the Glenveagh Castle. The towns of Donegal and Letterkenny are home to numerous restaurants and pubs alongside landmarks such as the Donegal County Museum, Donegal Castle and the Donegal Railway Heritage Centre.
Option 1: for up to 4 people (Marine Court Apartments, Ocean View, Bunhovil, Atlantic Point Apartments and Surfshack townhouse)
- €140 for 2 nights in a 2-bedroom house
- €165 for 3 nights in a 2-bedroom house
- €190 for 4 nights in a 2-bedroom house
Option 2: for up to 5 people (Marine View, Stracomer View house)
- €160 for 2 nights in a 3-bedroom house
- €185 for 3 nights in a 3-bedroom house
- €210 for 4 nights in a 3-bedroom house
Option 3: for up to 8 people (Portbeg, Duncarbury house)
- €185 for 2 nights in a 4-bedroom house
- €210 for 3 nights in a 4-bedroom house
- €235 for 4 nights in a 4-bedroom house