Rohan Boat Prague
Floating on the Vltava River, the Rohan Boat Prague is a renovated luxury boat with accommodation, spa, restaurant, bar and four decks for events and parties.
- 33 cabins refurbished into romantic rooms equipped with Wi-Fi and en suite facilities
- Restaurant offering regional and international dishes and drinks; spa offering massages and beauty treatments, at an additional cost
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 10am
- Pets permitted on request. Free parking
- Staff speaks German, English and Czech
Groupon’s Guide To Prague
Just like Rome, the capital city of the Czech Republic has played an important role in the history of Europe, while its unique character is derived from the city’s architecture mirroring in the River Vltava. Old and new intertwine in parks, grand palaces and church spires, while town houses sit next to high-fashion shops, restaurants and bars.
Strolling through the winding alleyways with red slate rooftops and historic quarters of the Old Town district, just south of where the river bends beneath the Letenské Sady Park, travellers can discover a wealth of Czech restaurants, while a healthy choice of traditional watering holes grace the streets of the New Town. At the National Marionette Theatre, guests can catch a traditional puppet performance, while a trip to Prague Castle offers an aerial view of The City of a Thousand Spires. For more architectural wonders, visitors can pop down to the Baroque-styled St. Nicholas Church or see the Gothic Powder Tower, one of Prague’s most important medieval monuments.