Set in a secluded area of West Cork, Slim Retreat invites people of all ages to nurture the body and mind and to curb tensions with a range of programs, including healthy menus, exercises, walks and weight management interactive tasks.
- Meals based on a raw vegetarian diet provided on all days of stay
- Programs based on actively partaking in the full program for achieving the desired results
- Fitness, nutrition, life coaching/motivational speakers
- Check-in on Mon between 10-11am; check-out on Fri by 4pm
- 7.30am - Tonic
- 8am - sea or hillside walk
- 10am - breakfast
- 10.45am - fitness classes
- 12pm - yoga
- 1pm - lunch
- 4pm - tea
- 6pm - dinner
- 7.15pm - dance class/nutrition talks, motivation skills, guest speaker
- 9pm - rest time
Groupon’s Guide To County Cork
The largest of all in Ireland, County Cork invites travellers for an adventure through an array of rugged mountain slopes and scattered cliffs, flat peatlands and lush woodlands, with a shore laced by pebbly beaches, promontories and peninsulas. Washed by the River Bandon, the River Blackwater and the River Lee, County Cork’s landscape is also dotted by tens of lakes.
Cork is the largest city within the county, a hub for heritage tourism based around sights like the 18th-century English Market, the 8-bell Church of St Anne, the City Hall and the Opera House. St. Patrick’s Street is the shopping backbone of Cork. Fota Island is particularly appealing to tourists interested in wildlife, being home to the namesake Wildlife Park and to the Fota House and Gardens.