Travellers are invited to discover the charm of Reykjavik and opt for a choice of tours which serve as an opportunity to discover the quaint beauty of the Icelandic nature. All options include accommodation at a conveniently located hotel and airport transfers.
The Northern Lights Tour
Visitors are invited to take part in a unique experience which happens at night time in the Northern Hemisphere. The interaction of particles from the sun with the upper atmosphere near the North Pole appears in the sky in the form of different shapes, proportions and patterns, known as the Northern Lights, one of nature’s most spectacular displays.
- Duration: approx. 3 hours
- Transfer and guide included
- Pick-up 30 minutes before departure
- This tour depends on weather and sightings are not guaranteed
Blue Lagoon Transfers
Those who prefer thermal escapades can visit the famous Blue Lagoon. Take a leisurely stroll or spend a day idling in the natural hot springs and bathing in geothermal mud believed to revitalise the skin. Towels and robes are available to hire, and each al fresco pool also comes with views of the lava field surrounding the area. On-site geothermal sauna and spa offer a wide range of massages and treatments, while unique skin care products can be bought in the shop.
- Daily departures
- Please note that the admission to the Blue Lagoon is not included; the admission should be booked in advance
Golden Circle Tour
Travellers are invited to see the display of Iceland’s natural forces, hot springs and waterfalls, as well as a greenhouse cultivation centre.
See the spot where the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates meet, and discover Gullfoss waterfall and Geysir area – hot springs erupting from below the Earth’s crust. Eruptions there can throw hot water up to 60 meters into the air but can be infrequent, while nearby Strokkur geyser which is a much more reliable source of eruptions, ejects a fountain of hot water once every 6–10 minutes.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Transportation by coach and with an experienced guide
Option 1: with Northern Lights tour and airport transfers
- €199-€269 for 2 nights, depending on option purchased
- €299-€359 for 3 nights, depending on option purchased
Option 2: with Northern Lights tour, airport transfers and Blue Lagoon transfers
- €269-€299 for 2 nights, depending on option purchased
- €319-€399 for 3 nights, depending on option purchased
Option 3: with Northern Lights tour, airport transfers and Golden Circle tour
- €319-€369 for 2 nights, depending on option purchased
- €369-€449 for 3 nights, depending on option purchased
Option 4: with Norther Lights tour, airport transfers, Golden Circle tour and Blue Lagoon transfers
- €399-€499 for 3 nights, depending on option purchased