Up to four customers can pair up their drink with a choice of filling Cornish pasty, Spanish-style empanada, or hot dog
About This Deal
Choose from Three Options
- €4 for a choice of meal with a drink for one (up to 50% off)
- €7.95 for a choice of meal with a drink for two (up to 50% off)
- €14.95 for a choice of meal with a drink for four (up to 53% off)
Choice of meal includes:
- Pasty: cheese and broccoli | cheese and mushroom | chicken tikka | cheese, leek and bacon pasty | the Dubliner
- Empanada: spinach, cheese and corn | traditional chicken | Patagonian style steak | spicy beef | ham and cheese
- Hot dog: Mexican | American | French | Argentinian | Italian | classic
See the full menu here.
Looking for an easy and satisfying snack in central Dublin? This Hanley’s Cornish Pasties deal has got it all: from its flagship pasties, filled with classics like cheese, leek, and bacon, to the more snazzy empanadas and hot dogs, it is a takeaway heaven for anyone in a rush and with an empty stomach. This meal deal includes an indulgent carb-loaded snack along with a choice of drink, tailor-made for a morning commute: coffee in one hand, pasty in the other, and smile plastered on the face along with the sauce. It is a rush kind of meal, after all.
It’s not a secret that Cornish pasty is Cornwall’s staple food. It is associated with the miners and sailors that spread from Cornwall and Devon across the world, including Ireland, but also as far as the United States, Mexico, and Australia. Dublin’s Hanley’s has been making authentic pasties since 2009.
Need To Know
About Hanley's Cornish Pasties
Open since 2009, Hanley's is a pasty shop located in the heart of Temple Bar. Its offer include vegetarian, traditional meat, and fusion meat options such as lamb and mint, chicken tikka, and cheese, leek and bacon.