Students progress from basic to advanced photography skills with this interactive course that includes 20 Photoshop video tutorials
What You'll Get
- €59 for an online photography course (90% off)
Honing skills to bring images into focus, this 18-module certified course takes budding photographers through an array of basic and advanced techniques. Modules juxtapose shooting skills with editing tips and cover everything from shutter speed and aperture to digital post-processing and advanced photographic editing, including 20 Photoshop video tutorials and more than 80 hours of step-by-step online photography training. An online forum and chat wall offer the chance to interact with 70,000+ other students, while a private student gallery allows for a review of images taken. The package also includes a 45-minute video training from a professional photographer on how to edit and manipulate images. The course works with iPad and social networking features. A certificate will be posted to each participant upon successful completion. Photographers will have lifetime access to the learning portal.
Course modules include:
- Module 1: Introduction to photography
- Module 2: The world of digital photography
- Module 3: Photography types and categories
- Module 4: Shutter speed explained
- Module 5: Aperture explained
- Module 6: Basic composition
- Module 7: Advanced composition
- Module 8: A detailed look at light
- Module 9: Photographing in black and white
- Module 10: Shooting travel
- Module 11: Landscape, seascape, cloudscape
- Module 12: Effective portrait photography
- Module 13: Creative photography
- Module 14: Tricks, techniques, special effects
- Module 15: Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Module 16: Developing photographic diaries
- Module 17 and 18: Advanced photographic editing
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 15 Aug 2018. Course content available for a lifetime from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.iphotographycourse.com/voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection with 2MB+ required.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 30 Aug 2017.
Having attracted over 90,000 students, iPhotographyCourse.com covers everything from composition basics to professional shooting techniques. Using simple language and thought-provoking instructions, its different modules hone students' skills with an array of learning tools, including real-world assignments, video tutorials and online photoshoot simulations.