Pop into this gastropub to try a three-course meal featuring such options like spicy chicken wings, goat’s cheese salad and an apple pie
What You'll Get
- Type of food: gastropub
- What’s included: three-course meal
- Choice of starter may include: vegetable soup | seafood chowder | spicy chicken wings | onion rings
- Choice of main may include: wild smoked salmon with a Dublin Bay prawn salad | goat’s cheese salad | fish and chips | Thai red chicken curry
- Choice of dessert may include: chocolate fudge cake | apple pie
- Valid Monday - Sunday, excluding weekends after 6 p.m.
Surcharges: €7 for a steak or fisherman’s delight, €3 for Dublin Bay seafood or Donegal squid, €2 for desserts excluding a chocolate fudge cake and apple pie
The Fine Print
Expires 26 Mar 2020. Limit 2 per 2 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call +353 (01) 551 3725; provide Groupon code. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Surcharges: €7 for a steak or fisherman's delight, €3 for Dublin Bay seafood or Donegal squid, €2 for desserts excluding a chocolate fudge cake and apple pie. Valid for a starter up to the value of €13.95, a main up to the value of €19.95 and a fudge cake or apple pie up to the value of €6.90 per person. Valid Mon-Sun, excluding weekends after 6pm. Valid for option purchased only.
About JP Mooney's
Right off Stephen's Green, easily accessible in the centre of Dublin city, there stands JP Mooney's - a gastropub run by a golden French bulldog called Paddy and his owner and co-coworker John Mooney. While Paddy is busy entertaining the pub's regulars, John resides at the bar serving the likes of beer and whiskey.