This course is designed to equip participants with knowledge indispensable in organising wedding ceremonies
What You'll Get
- €22 for an online wedding planner course (93% off)
Course module include:
- Wedding planner role; how to approach clients, the importance of excellence
- A guide to religious and civil wedding ceremonies, the etiquette
- The perfect overseas wedding, the importance of planning and organization, overseas wedding checklist, precautions
- Lavish themed weddings; making the magic happen, a quick guide to popular themes
- Organising supplies and staff for the big day; outfit, flowers 101, preparations
- Freelancing from home; setting up some easy steps, freelancing and the law
- How to manage your staff; a quick guide to management
- Luxury event planning; planning a luxurious event, event planning from A to Z
- Attention to detail; organising a fabulous event
- Interacting with others; how to manage interactions through out an event, access to photo gallery for decor ideas
See the full course description.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Dec 2021. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.londonschooloftrends.com/groupon/ . No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Includes certificate of completion by LST accredited by the British Accreditation Council.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 18 Aug 2017.
About LST E-Learning
LST E-learning is an e-learning platform offering a wide range of courses to a global audience. Courses range from copywriting and journalism to investment banking and public speaking, and are written and lectured by professionals with a wealth of experience in their field. Participants gain access to video lectures supplemented with PDF files, and receive a certificate of completion at the end.