Peruse this online course exploring the core areas of various learning difficulties, and learn how to tailor teaching to suit specific needs
About This Deal
- What’s included: level 2, 3 and 4 special educational needs online course
- Introduction to special education needs
- The history and evolution of SEN
- Constructivist theories of learning
- SEN code of practice
- SENCO support for SEN students
- The different types of needs
- Identification, assessment and support of SEN pupils
- Behaviours: reasons and restorative practices
- Understanding sensory impairments and physical disabilities
- Understanding and addressing difficulties in cognition and learning
- Speech, language and common communication issues
- The importance of SEN knowledge
- Specific learning difficulties
- Psychological perspectives on behaviour
- Understanding and managing anger
- Teaching approaches and strategies
- Educational outcomes
Every teacher’s responsibility
- See the full syllabus.
Completion of this course does not result in any degree or qualify participants to practise professionally.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/contact/, Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows learners to get a verifiable qualification and improve their career prospects. Their portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC or MacBook, as well as tablets and smartphones.