Learn the basics of make-up application with this online course comprising a total of 22 modules; lifetime access included
About This Deal
- €24 for a make-up online course (70% off)
Course modules include:
- What is beauty and make-up artistry?
- History of make-up
- Role of a beauty make-up artist
- Skin and skincare anatomy
- Tools used by a make-up artist
- Working with brushes
- Foundation selection and application
- Corrective make-up techniques
- Beauty make-up styles
- Eye make-up
- Eyeliner techniques
- Brow grooming
- Lash building techniques and false lash application
- Cheek colour application
- Lip colour application
- Current beauty trends
- Make-up in TV, film and magazines
- Hairstyling for make-up
- Maintaining radiant skin
- Make-up for different seasons
- Advanced techniques
- Salon management
See the full syllabus.
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of make-up artist or qualify participants to practise professionally.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. CPD-accredited certificate included for successful participants.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows learners to get a verifiable qualification and improve their career prospects. Their portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC or MacBook, as well as tablets and smartphones.