This online course does not only cover how to make cakes, but also contains the basics of organising a business
What You'll Get
- €12 for a cupcake making online course (83% off)
The syllabus includes:
- Supplies and equipment needed
- Pricing, ingredients and budgeting
- Cupcakes and muffins
- Birthday cakes
- Wedding cakes
- Christmas cakes
- Icing and working with chocolate
- Cake decorating
- Creating stands and displays
- Cake transportation
- Photographing cakes
- Running a business
- Marketing and social media
- The dos and don’ts and what to do when things don’t go as expected
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Accounting, VAT, taxes, insurance and record keeping
- Hiring staff and providing sufficient training
See the full syllabus.
Completion of this course does not result in any degree or qualify participants to practise professionally.
The Fine Print
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. CPD-accredited certificate of completion included for successful participants.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows learners to get a verifiable qualification and improve their career prospects. Their portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC or MacBook, as well as tablets and smartphones.