This online course does not only cover how to make cakes, but also contains the basics of organising a business
What You'll Get
- €12 for a cupcake making online course (83% off)
The syllabus includes:
- Supplies and equipment needed
- Pricing, ingredients and budgeting
- Cupcakes and muffins
- Birthday cakes
- Wedding cakes
- Christmas cakes
- Icing and working with chocolate
- Cake decorating
- Creating stands and displays
- Cake transportation
- Photographing cakes
- Running a business
- Marketing and social media
- The dos and don’ts and what to do when things don’t go as expected
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Accounting, VAT, taxes, insurance and record keeping
- Hiring staff and providing sufficient training
See the full syllabus.
Completion of this course does not result in any degree or qualify participants to practise professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 1 Apr 2020. Course content available for a lifetime from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. CPD-accredited certificate of completion included for successful participants.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows learners to get a verifiable qualification and improve their career prospects. Their portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC or MacBook, as well as tablets and smartphones.