Customers can obtain the attributes to become an efficient personal assistant and secretary during the course sectioned into 21 modules
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Level 3 admin, PA and secretarial online course
List of modules
- Introduction to the PA course
- Diary management
- Business letter writing
- Composing faxes, memorandums and emails
- Telephone skills as a PA
- Hotel and travel arrangements
- Filing systems
- Time management skills
- Invoicing and petty cash
- Customer care
- Customer complaints management
- Work planning
- Document presentation and proofreading
- Confidence building module
- Typing and audio skills to proficient level or further
- How to organise effective meetings
- How to use Microsoft Outlook
- How to use Excel - the basics
- How to use PowerPoint - the basics
- Word processing with Microsoft Word
Customer communication and reception skills
- See the full syllabus
Completion of this course does not result in any degree or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 3 May 2021. Lifetime access to course content.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available 24/7, contact https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/contact/.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows learners to get a verifiable qualification and improve their career prospects. Their portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC or MacBook, as well as tablets and smartphones.