Guests can dine in a Georgian Room overlooking 19th-century Gothic Revival church as they savour a choice of pizza paired with wine or beer
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- €22 for a pizza and a drink each for two (up to 51% off)
- €44 for a pizza and a drink each for four (up to 51% off)
A choice of pizza includes:
- Goats’ cheese pizza: caramelised sweet onions, fire roasted cherry tomatoes, toasted walnuts and wild rocket
- Wild mushroom pizza: truffle béchamel, fresh Irish mozzarella, onion pureé, truffle oil and torn basil
- Chicken and bacon club pizza: béchamel, red onions, onion pureé, crushed avocado and spinach leaves
- Dubliner pizza: ham, cheddar, tomato pureé, red onions and onion pureé
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 2 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for a pizza up to the value of €15.95 and a pint of beer or a glass of red, white or rose wine up to €6.50 per person. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Valid for option purchased only. May be repurchased every 30 days.
About Old Music Shop
Based in the Castle Hotel, Old Music Shop is in a place for anyone looking for a meal after visiting The Garden of Remembrance, Dublin Writer's Museum or James Joyce Center. Set in a stylish Georgian Room overlooking Findlater's 19th century Gothic Revival Church, the restaurant is decorated in an amalgamation of styles, making it a good place for a relaxed breakfast or a romantic dinner. Visitors can enjoy an extensive selection of coffees, teas and wines with all their meals.