Embark on an online course exploring core areas of various learning difficulties, as well as how to tailor teaching to suit specific needs
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- €29 for a Special Educational Needs (SEN) online course (88% off)
- Unit 1: Child and young person’s development
- Unit 2: The support of disabled children and young people and those with specific requirements
- Unit 3: Supporting children and young people to achieve their learning potential
- Unit 4: Working with children and young people with speech, language and communication needs
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 14 Jun 2018. Course content available for lifetime access from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Booking: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided.
Restrictions: Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. £50 surcharge for course material to be posted, this may also be printed out free of charge.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 20 Jun 2017.
About Online Academies
Online Academies provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines to allow students to study when and where they want. Courses range from animal care and calligraphy to garden design, working with students and wedding planning. The programmes generally do not set strict academic criteria for involvement, with tutor support available via email.