Participants can learn more about mindfulness and find out how to use certain cognitive behavioural therapy techniques
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- €25 for a mindfulness and cognitive behavioural therapy advanced online course (50% off)
The syllabus includes:
- Introduction to mindfulness
- Healing, acceptance and forgiveness
- Basic relaxation techniques and therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy techniques in complementary health
- Counselling skills
- Practical CBT methods
- Referral and assessing seriousness
- CBT for relationships and group dynamics
Anger and stress management
- See the full syllabus
Completion of this course does not result in a degree or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 14 Dec 2018. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Merchant's certificate of completion included for successful participants.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 12 Jun 2018.
About Online Academies
Online Academies provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines to allow students to study when and where they want. Courses range from animal care and calligraphy to garden design, working with students and wedding planning. The programmes generally do not set strict academic criteria for involvement, with tutor support available via email.