Students can learn how to maintain communication with children, young people and adults during these online courses
About This Deal
Teaching assistant online course modules:
- Supporting the teacher
- Supporting the pupil
- Supporting the curriculum
- Supporting the school
- Supporting ICT in the classroom
- Supporting pupils with special education needs
- Supporting literacy development
- Supporting numeracy development
- Working with others
Higher-level teaching assistant online course modules:
- Communication and positive relationships
- Maintaining communication with children, young people and adults
- Curriculum, planning and assessment
- Assessment, monitoring, feedback and recording
- Child development
- Motivating children and young people
Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
- Optional course material can be sent via post in a paper form for a fee of £50, alternatively, students can print out the lessons for free.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts.
Booking: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form.
Restrictions: No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Customer support available, contact email@example.com; Mon-Fri from 9am to 5pm. Optional course material can be sent via post in a paper form for a fee of £50, alternatively, students can print out the lessons for free. Valid for option purchased only.
About Online Academies
Online Academies provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines to allow students to study when and where they want. Courses range from animal care and calligraphy to garden design, working with students and wedding planning. The programmes generally do not set strict academic criteria for involvement, with tutor support available via email.