Learn the foundation of the veterinary care, with modules including nutrition, infection control as well as medical terminology and more
About This Deal
- €24 for an online veterinary care practitioner course (89% off)
Course modules include:
- Welcome to the course and preparing for employment
- Veterinary medical terminology
- Basic small animal anatomy and physiology part one
- Basic small animal anatomy and physiology part two
- Handling animals
- Animal diet and nutrition
- Animal disease, part one
- Animal disease, part two
- Small animal emergency nursing part one
- Small animal emergency nursing part two
- Infection control
- Diagnostic tests used by vets
- Care of ill animals
- Operation care
- Safety and welfare
Full course details can be found here
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: www.onlinecitytraining.com/redeem-voucher . Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Training will work on any flash based PC or handheld device. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here www.onlinecitytraining.com/faq. Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android. No software included. Course completion certificate included. Phone, Email, and Chat technical support available 24 hours on weekdays.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 8 Nov 2017.
About Online City Training
Online City Training offers courses to those looking to move into a different career, or just add another feather to their cap. Online topics are as far-ranging as IT, accounting and photography, while courses covering issues such as smoking cessation or weight management aim to help boost participants' lifestyle.