· Redeemed 3 September 2017
· Redeemed 27 August 2017
· Redeemed 24 May 2017
What You'll Get
- €59 for a teaching assistant and special education needs online courses (92% off)
The syllabus of the teaching assistant course includes:
- Supporting the teacher
- Supporting the pupil
- Supporting the curriculum
- Supporting the school
- Supporting literacy and numeracy development
- Supporting pupils with special education needs
- Working with others
The syllabus of the special education needs course includes:
- Introduction to special education needs
- Constructivist theories of learning
- SEN code of practice
- SENCO support for SEN students
- The different types of needs
- Understanding sensory impairments and physical disabilities
- Understanding and addressing difficulties in cognition and learning
- Speech, language and common communication issues
- Autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADHD
- Teaching approaches and strategies
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 28 Feb 2018. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/redeem-voucher. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or over. Training will work on any flash based PC or handheld device. For further compatibility information please visit the merchant's product page. Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills. Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption. No software included. Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/faq. This course has been fully accessed and approved by IVCAS (Independent Vocational Course Appraisal Service). Course completion certificate included.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 8 Feb 2017.
About Online City Training
Online City Training offers courses to those looking to move into a different career, or just add another feather to their cap. Online topics are as far-ranging as IT, accounting and photography, while courses covering issues such as smoking cessation or weight management aim to help boost participants' lifestyle.