In a Nutshell
Ideal for planting in garden borders, patio pots and window boxes, these easy-to-grow spring flowers are supplied as bulbs
- A colourful collection of spring-flowering bulbs
- Each collection contains well-known and easy-to-grow varieties
- Ideal for planting in garden borders, patio pots and window boxes
- Attractive to bees and butterflies
- Plant in autumn for spring-summer colour
- Supplied as bulbs
- Full planting and aftercare instructions included
- Bulbs should be planted in autumn, with the pointed end facing upwards, at a depth of approximately 3 times their height. Choose a sunny position in free draining soil.
- Allium sphaerocephalon: distinctive reddish-purple flowers in July
- Allium moly: golden heads of flowers in June and July
- Narcissus ‘tête-à-tête’: petite daffodils with sunshine yellow petals in March and April
- Crocus ‘Ruby Giant’: purple flowers rise above slender, strap-like foliage in February and March
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results. Caution: irritant to skin and eyes, harmful if eaten. * Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
Bulbs should be planted in autumn, with the pointed end facing upwards, at a depth of approximately 3 times their height. Choose a sunny position in free draining soil
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
To ensure we have your most up to date details please add your new postcode to your address details. If you do not know your postcode you can identify it using this link
The Fine Print
Delivery: €2.49 (not included). Allow 8 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Further information: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.