Students can learn about teaching grammar, teaching vocabulary, lesson planning and classroom management
What You'll Get
- €59 for a 150-hour online TEFL course with tutor support (79% off)
Our 150 hour comprehensive TEFL Master course will equip you with all the educational and personal skills you need to teach English to any age group. All key topics are covered, such as teaching Grammar and Vocabulary, Lesson Planning and Classroom Management. The course includes many other tips to help you prepare for teaching abroad.
- Learn at your own pace from the comfort of your home
- Accessible on any tablet, IPAD, laptop or desktop
- 12 easy to follow modules
- 24/7 access all year round
- Personal tutor
- Educational videos and fun quizzes
The syllabus includes:
- Module 1: TEFL world
- Module 2: The Roles of the Teacher
- Module 3: The Roles of the Learner
- Module 4: Pronunciation
- Module 5: Teaching Grammar
- Module 6: Teaching Vocabulary, Receptive and Productive Skills
- Module 7: Lesson Planning
- Module 8: Professional Classroom Teaching Skills
- Module 9: Classroom Management
- Module 10: Testing and Assessment
- Module 11: Games and Activities
- Module 12: Your TEFL career begins
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Oct 2021. Course content available for 6 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://teflgraduate.com/redeem-voucher. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 18 and older.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 29 Jun 2017.
About TEFL Graduate
Specialising in online courses that prepare native English speakers to teach English as a foreign language, TEFL Graduate aims to serve as a gateway to the dream of travelling and working abroad. TEFL Graduate also offers education, travel and lifestyle courses, aiming to provide customers with a wider range of services.