Two or four diners can share a lunch or dinner of Irish cuisine such as beef stew or smoked salmon accompanied by a glass of wine each
About This Deal
Type of cuisine: Irish
What’s included: two-course lunch or dinner with a glass of wine per person
- Lunch available Wednesday - Saturday
- Served from 12.30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
- Dinner available Friday and Saturday
- Served from 6.30 p.m. to last sitting at 8.30 p.m.
- Not valid during Easter Break between 3 - 20 April
- Starters may include: lamb belly fritters | colcannon soup | selection of fresh breads
- Mains may include: herb and potato cake | Irish beef stew | pan-roasted Atlantic cod loin | any pizza
- House red, white or rose wine
- Starters may include: Ardsallagh goats cheese parfait | Irish smoked salmon | smoked dexter beef
- Mains may include: potato gnocchi with feta cheese | pizza
House red, white or rose wine
For all dishes over €28, difference is payable directly to the merchant.
- View the menu
Need To Know
About The Green Barn at Burtown House and Gardens
The Green Barn is located just inside the front gates of Burtown House. Customers can make a quick stop for lunch or dinner in a large open space with high ceilings and expansive wall spaces, with movable panelled partitions to create space for any group. The restaurant opens out onto an exterior terrace, and again into a series of courtyard spaces with different ambience. The venue is available for private functions including weddings, christenings and communions.