Up to six diners can enjoy a selection of snacks composed in an antipasti platter or a deli board, accompanied by a glass of wine each
What You'll Get
Type of cuisine: Irish
- What’s included: antipasti or Green Barn deli board with a glass of wine per person
- Antipasti consists of: Serrano ham | peppered salami | lamb fritters | garden pickles | green salad | buffalo mozzarella | olive tapenade | beetroot focaccia | pesto dressing
- Green Barn deli board consists of: selection of local cheeses | pickled vegetables | breads | basil pesto | olive tapenade | chutney | garden salad
- House red, white or rose wine
- Valid Wednesday - Saturday
- Served from 12.30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
Not valid during Easter Break between 3 - 20 April
- View the menu
The Fine Print
About The Green Barn at Burtown House and Gardens
The Green Barn is located just inside the front gates of Burtown House. Customers can make a quick stop for lunch or dinner in a large open space with high ceilings and expansive wall spaces, with movable panelled partitions to create space for any group. The restaurant opens out onto an exterior terrace, and again into a series of courtyard spaces with different ambience. The venue is available for private functions including weddings, christenings and communions.