What You'll Get
This CPD-accredited course is designed to help students learn to identify nutrient deficiencies and build tailored nutritional programs. Centred around detection, identification and treatment, the course materials comprise video tutorials and downloadable workbooks, which can be accessed at any time. Graduates of this course are eligible for discounted professional membership and pre-approved insurance to practice.
- Introduction to nutritional therapy
- Genetic adaptations to nutrition
- Changing gene expression
- Switching genes on and off
- How food changes your DNA
- Free radicals and DNA damage
- How to test your antioxidant capacity
- Antioxidant foods for longevity and disease prevention
- Nature’s pharmacy: polyphenols and phytochemicals
- Fibre: the antioxidant trafficker
- Probiotics: Nature’s Antibiotics
- Essential Nutrients and Antioxidants
- How to detect nutritional deficiencies
- How to create a personalised nutritional programme
- How to structure client consultations
- How to monitor nutritional programmes
- Health benefits and micronutrients in 160 superfoods
- Nutritional advice for over 40 health conditions
- Your role as a nutritional therapist
- Setting up or expanding your practice
The Health Sciences Academy provide a wealth of interactive science-based online courses. Its advisory courses are CPD-accredited, SkillsActive/REPs endorsed and most are also endorsed by YMCA Awards. The courses only require students to have a computer and an internet connection, and they can also be viewed on smartphones and tablets. In addition to the core materials, the advisory courses also come with client materials such as nutrition calculators, meal planners and legal forms so students can embark on their careers as soon as their qualifications have been earned.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Sep 2015. Course content available for lifetime access from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as a gifts.
Booking: Register online at http://thehealthsciencesacademy.org/nutritional-therapist-professional-diploma-level-5/. Click on the Voucher button. Follow instructions. Enter your Groupon Code and Complete registration and obtain instant access. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided.
Restrictions: New students to The Health Sciences Academy only. Must be 16 or older. Internet connection required. All devices supported. For any further queries please contact merchant online via www.thehealthsciencesacademy.org/contact.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 26 Jun 2015.