In a Nutshell
These 100% essential oils can make a useful addition to most households seeking natural remedies for common ailments
Tea Tree Oil
- Strong and slightly spicy, tangy aroma
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Frequently used it combat a variety of skin conditions, such as acne and eczema
- Can be used to fight bacterial and fungal infections, such as athletes foot, and toenail fungus
- May bring relief to a dry or itchy scalp and prevent dandruff
Ylang Ylang Oil
- Soothing and sensual essential oil
- Floral, sweet and exotic aroma
- Commonly used to lessen tension, stress and anxiety in order to promote a positive outlook
- Can assist with improving circulation and cardiac function
To ensure we have your most up to date details please add your new postcode to your address details. If you do not know your postcode you can identify it using this link
The Fine Print
Dear customer, following the implementation of restrictive measures by the Irish government aimed to contain the spread of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus), deliveries may suffer delays throughout Ireland.
Delivery: €2.49 (not included). Allow 16 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Further information: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.