Patients can get their dental impressions taken at a clinic or at home, then get a set of clear aligners with single or double arch
What You'll Get
- What’s included: a choice of dental treatment
- Dental impressions scan at a Smile Clinic
- Dental impressions home kit with delivery
- Clear aligners in one single arch with a scan or home kit
- Clear aligners in one double arch with a scan or home kit
- Clear aligners option includes a full treatment plan:
- Kit or scan
- 3D treatment plan
- Single arch up to 10 steps or double arch up to 10 steps per arch.
- Retainers – one per arch
- If a treatment requires additional aligners an extra charge will be applied for each additional aligner. Please allow 2-4 weeks between appointments. Please allow up to 30 minutes per session.
- Additional charges are as follows:
- €150 for 1-5 extra aligners
- €250 for 6-10 extra aligners
- €400 for 11-15 extra aligners
How do removable braces work?
Transparent braces aim to straighten out crooked teeth and close any gaps in a discreet manner. An impression is taken of teeth before a clear plastic, removable set of braces is positioned over the arch or arches in question. The braces nestle comfortably inside the mouth and are removed only for eating and brushing teeth. Replacements are needed every two weeks or so to slowly guide teeth into position.
The Fine Print
About Your Smile Direct
Just a few minutes away from Odeon Cinema Stillorgan, Your Smile Direct provides a range of dental treatments. The professional team at the Smile Clinic offer state of the art scan facilities to generate CGI treatment plans for clear braces that correct cosmetic dental issues. Patients have the option of taking in-practice scans or making use of a home impression kit before the treatment.