Groups can put their deductive skills to the test, trying to find the wizard who injured Professor Hergalore in this GPS-based wizard game
About This Deal
- What’s included: outdoor GPS-based mystery game Wizard’s World - Wizard’s World is a clue-solving adventure game for would-be wizards. Professor Hergalore has been injured by a spell cast outside the Library of Treasures and the participants need to find the culprit. The group will need to hunt around their chosen location for the characters and solve their puzzle to receive clues.
- For up to six people
- Find out more about game
- Age restrictions: suitable for all ages
- Valid 7 days a week
How to play Wizard’s World:
- Pick a location and download the app from either the Apple App Store or Google Play
- On the day, participants need to follow a link they receive, solve the clues, and finally pick the culprit and weapon
- There are only two attempts for the correct verdict
- Seargent Smudge is always around to give advice, but beware as it costs a penalty
Need To Know
About Pick Pocket Puzzle
Pick Pocket Puzzle provides clue-solving adventure games for groups of sleuths of all ages. Bring your team together to solve a clever detective game to escape the clutches of evil. Everyone gets to play in the comfort of their own homes. Participants get transported to a fictional game were they solve puzzles to escape .