Groups can put their deductive skills to the test, trying to find the wizard who injured Professor Hergalore in this GPS-based wizard game
About This Deal
- What’s included: outdoor GPS-based mystery game Wizard’s World - Wizard’s World is a clue-solving adventure game for would-be wizards. Professor Hergalore has been injured by a spell cast outside the Library of Treasures and the participants need to find the culprit. The group will need to hunt around their chosen location for the characters and solve their puzzle to receive clues.
- For up to six people
- Find out more about game
- Age restrictions: suitable for all ages
- Valid 7 days a week
How to play Wizard’s World:
- Pick a location and download the app from either the Apple App Store or Google Play
- On the day, participants need to follow a link they receive, solve the clues, and finally pick the culprit and weapon
- There are only two attempts for the correct verdict
- Seargent Smudge is always around to give advice, but beware as it costs a penalty
Need To Know
About Tik Tock Time
Tik Tock Time provides clue-solving adventure game for groups of sleuths of all ages. Budding detectives can download a game pack containing all the information needed to solve a fictional mystery. Participants then travel around town piecing together the evidence needed to solve the case.