In a Nutshell
Featuring four filtering levels, this filter aims to absorb toxic metal ions, chlorine and harmful bacteria in tap water
- Suitable for faucets ranging from 16mm to 23mm in diameter
- Four-level filter:
- First level contains zeolite ore to filter out chlorine and other heavy metal impurities
- Second level contains calcium sulphate to absorb organic compounds, toxic metal ions, chlorine, harmful bacteria and viruses
- Third level contains activated carbon to absorb chlorine, odours and various toxic and dangerous substances
- Fourth level contains a layer of non-woven PVC to filter solid elements and visible impurities
- Dimensions: 60mm x 30mm x 45mm
Available Tip Sizes:
- For taps with 16mm to 19mm diameter
- For taps with 21mm to 23mm diameter
Please note: black water may flow during the first use. Please open the tap for 5-10 seconds before each use. Avoid prolonged use in hot water, the optimum temperature is 50°C. It is recommended to replace the filter every two months.
To ensure we have your most up to date details please add your new postcode to your address details. If you do not know your postcode you can identify it using this link
The Fine Print
Delivery: €2.49 (not included). Allow 8 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Shop-Story, checked on 28.08.2019.
Further information: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.