This course is designed to teach participants every aspect of dealing with accidents and emergencies that involve children and young people
About This Deal
- What’s included: CPD-accredited paediatric first aid online course
Aim of first aid and the first steps
- Resuscitation (CPR)
- Secondary assessment, the recovery position, and shock
- Head and eye injuries, fractures, and amputation
- Choking, wounds, bleeding, and burns
- Secondary conditions and reactions 1
- Secondary conditions and reactions 2
- Chronic conditions
Medical emergencies – poisoning, smoke inhalation, hypothermia, elect
- See the full course description
Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts.
Booking: Register online: https://www.alphaacademy.org/redeem-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided.
Restrictions: Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available, contact https://www.alphaacademy.org/contact/.
About Alpha Academy
The team at Alpha Academy harness the power of Internet-based education, providing a wide range of online courses designed to boost participants' career opportunities and encourage them to take up new hobbies. The platform features over 700 syllabi, focusing on IT tools, business, personal development, Microsoft Office, HR and leadership skills.