In a Nutshell
Featuring multiple functionalities, this software is designed to optimise the perfromance of up to 3 PCs
Today’s Groupon offers AVG PC TuneUp 2020 for 3 PC, distributed by Binary Distribution Ltd.
- Software Updater - keeps the essential and most popular software up to date
- Software Cleanup - removes hidden bloatware from the PC
- Disk Doctor - checks and fixes problems on the hard drive
- Sleep Mode - puts startup and unused apps to sleep to improve performance.
- Disk Cleaner - wipes junk data to free up disk space
- Automatic Maintenance - automatically performs routine maintenance
- Automatic Cleaning Updates - automatically updates for optimal cleaning
- Duplicate Finder - scans the drive for duplicates and advises on which ones can be safely deleted to free up space on the PC
- Disk Space Explorer - helps to free disk space by finding large files
- Browser Cleaner Improved - fixes problems with the browser, and gives back some disk space too
- Startup Manager - helps fix slow startup
- Uninstall Manager - identifies and uninstalls unused programs
- Drive Defrag - speeds up access to the hard drive
Registry Cleaner - de-clutters and cleans registry for fewer system crashes
- Please note: non-refundable and non-returnable once redeemed
The Fine Print
Dear customer, following the implementation of restrictive measures by the Irish government aimed to contain the spread of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus), deliveries may suffer delays throughout Ireland.
Delivery: Free. Digital download.
Using your Groupon: Go to Binary Distribution, copy and paste your Groupon into the required field and pay any postage. Place your order before 31.05.2020.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Download Buyer, checked on 17.01.2020.
Further information: By purchasing a Groupon, you are purchasing a voucher for the products as described above. The order will be fulfilled by Binary Distribution. For queries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on Direct Checkout, pricing and delivery, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.