In a Nutshell
Designed with a hook and loop closure and a large, easy-to-read LCD display this blood pressure monitor features 120 memory slots
- Hook and loop closure
- Simultaneous display of systolic and diastolic pressure and pulse rate
- Blood pressure measurement according to the WHO guidelines
- Measures the blood pressure on the wrist
- Inflating the device and depressurising fully automatically (pressure sensor inflates to 300 mmHg)
- Oscillometric measuring method
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display: systole/diastole and altering pulse
- Date and time display
- Display of systole/diastole with very large digits (18.5mm x 10.6mm) *Measuring range: 0 ~ 300 mmHg (blood pressure), 30 - 180 beats / min
- Measuring accuracy: +/- 3 mmHg (blood pressure), +/- 5% (pulse)
- 120 memory locations with date and time storage
- Easy to put on (13.5cm - 21.5cm circumference)
- Easy handling at the touch of a button
- Irregular pulse warning
- Automatically turns off after 1 minute (energy saving)
- Error message and low battery indicator
- Requires two AAA (LR03) batteries (not included)
- Colour: white
To ensure we have your most up to date details please add your new postcode to your address details. If you do not know your postcode you can identify it using this link
The Fine Print
Dear customer, following the implementation of restrictive measures by the Irish government aimed to contain the spread of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus), deliveries may suffer delays throughout Ireland.
Delivery: €2.49 (not included). Allow 16 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Further information: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.