In a Nutshell
Featuring an updated V4.0 Bluetooth chipset, this convenient and versatile car kit also displays the battery level of the car when in use
- Full 206 channels optional from 87.5-108.0MHz
- Strong and elegant design with LED frequency display
- Digital display
- Detect and display the voltage of car battery when power on
- Supports U-disk TF card player
- Supports MP3, WMA format music
- Bluetooth answer, hang up, reject, redial calls and other functions
- Bluetooth stereo music play
- Echo cancellation and noise support (CVC) technology
- Supports 12-24V
- Charging output: 5V/2.4A
- Automatic power-off memory function
- USB charger: two USB ports
- Screen size: 1.3”
- Support TF card/USB flash drive: up to 128GB
- Car battery voltage monitor: LED Display
- Bluetooth version: V4.0
- Support: AUX audio, MP3 player
- Bluetooth sound processing: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- Bluetooth transmission distance: 10m
- Bluetooth microphone effective range: 0.5-2m
- FM transmission frequency: 87.5-108MHz
- FM transmitter mode: stereo digital PLL locking
- Supported languages: Chinese, English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Arabic
To ensure we have your most up to date details please add your new postcode to your address details. If you do not know your postcode you can identify it using this link
The Fine Print
Dear customer, following the implementation of restrictive measures by the Irish government aimed to contain the spread of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus), deliveries may suffer delays throughout Ireland.
Delivery: €2.49 (not included). Allow 16 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Express Living, checked on 30.03.2020.
Further information: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.