In a Nutshell
Ideal to provide cleaner and healthier water for drinking and cooking purposes, this jug comes with an additional supply of cartridges
Elemaris XL Jug
- Maxtra+ MicroFlow Technology for more powerful water filtration
- Brita Meter monitors the filtration performance and indicates the remaining cartridge life
- The three-way measurement takes into consideration the volume of filtered water, water hardness (quality) and the time elapsed since the cartridge has been activated
- Single-handed filling with a pour-through lid
- Ergonomically designed soft-grip handle and a non-slip base
- 2.2L filtered water capacity
- 3.5L total capacity
- Dishwasher-safe (excluding Brita Meter)
- Colour: white
- Material: plastic
- Dimensions: 26.5cm x 15.5cm x 27.5cm
- Weight: approximately 1.15kg
Maxtra+ Filter Cartridge
- Universal filter cartridge with innovative Brita MicroFlow Technology for powerful water filtering
- Universal fit for old and new Brita Maxtra jugs, partnership appliances and most own brand jugs
- 25% finer mesh for better reduction of coarse particles
- Micro carbon pearls reduce chlorine and organic impurities which affect taste and odour of food and drink
- Ion exchange pearls reduce limescale, enhancing flavour and aroma of tea and coffee
- Water Filter Standard BS 8427-2004 for the reduction of chlorine, hardness and metals such as lead and copper
- Recommended for the UK and Irish water filter market
- Protects kettles and coffee machines from limescale build-up and damage
- Permanently absorbs metals such as lead and copper
- Flow control ensures optimum filtration time for better results
- Finger holes for easy exchange
- No pre-soaking required
- 100% recyclable
- Box dimensions: 24.1cm x 11.5cm x 11.8cm
- Weight: 85g per cartridge
To ensure we have your most up to date details please add your new postcode to your address details. If you do not know your postcode you can identify it using this link
The Fine Print
Dear customer, following the implementation of restrictive measures by the Irish government aimed to contain the spread of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus), deliveries may suffer delays throughout Ireland.
Delivery: Free. Allow 8 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Further information: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.