This course covers all the areas of using the popular accounting software Sage 50, from invoicing to setting up a stock system
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Module 1: Course Overview
- Module 2: Sage 50 Available Products
- Module 3: Inventory and Services Overview
- Module 4: Employees and Payroll Overview
- Module 5: Banking Features Overview
- Module 6: Automatic Backup
- Module 7: Attaching and managing Documents
- Module 8: Analysis Managers
- Module 9: Jobs management
- Module 10: Budgets Management
- Module 11: Accounts Management
- Module 12: Customers and Prospects Management
- Module 13: Customer Setup Guide
- Module 14: Jobs Setup Guide
- Module 15: Vendors Setup Guide
- Module 16: Inventory and Service Items Setup
- Module 17: Employees Setup Guide
- Module 18: Security Setup Guide
- Module 19: Sage 50 Act
- Module 20: Tasks Menu
- Module 21: Reports and Forms
- See the full course outline here Completion of this course does not result in a degree of accounting or qualify participants to practice professionally.*
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Dec 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://careermatch-uk.com/promotion.html. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact 02036334671.
About Career Match
Offering online courses to suit all abilities, Career Match can train workers for a wide range of roles. With courses featuring accreditations from well-known worldwide institutions, the training provided by the company is intended to boost career opportunities. Additional courses are available in fields such as the NLP, IT security and management. Instructional e-books are also on offer.