Students can follow the instructor and acquire knowledge and skills concerning computer animation
What You'll Get
- €19 for an introduction to animation online course (94% off)
Course syllabus includes:
- 2D Traditional
- 2D Tra-digital
- 2D Puppet
- Stop motion
- Motion media
- Animation terms
- Frame Rate: FPS (frames per second)
- The 12 principles of animation
- Bouncing ball – timing and spacing.
- Keyframes, breakdowns and in-betweens
- Squash and stretch
- Flag wave and fabrics
- Using anticipation, exaggeration and balance to show weight
- Breaking a character down into basic shapes for animation
- How to Create a Boil
- Using staggered frames to imply coughing, laughing, shaking
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of animation artist or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Aug 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.contempolearning.com/groupon/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 14 or older. Customer support available, contact http://www.contempolearning.com/contact-us.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 22 Jan 2019.
About Contempo Learning
Contempo Learning is a hub for online video tutorials and courses made for creative types, including those interested in fashion, film, art, music and design. On-demand training programmes include everything from make-up and coiffure to acting and film editing. The company also offers courses designed to boost participants' mindfulness and social skills.