- €24 for a two-course meal with a hot drink for two (up to 54% off)
- Starters include: soup of the day served with homemade brown bread | bruschetta - baked Italian bread topped with beef tomato, basil, fresh garlic and mozzarella | Copan chicken wings served with celery and blue cheese dip (choice of hot spicy, Cajun or BBQ flavour)
- Mains include: grilled chicken fillet served with side salad, crispy chips, and mushroom sauce | spaghetti meatballs - homemade meatballs cooked in tomato sauce topped with parmesan cheese | herb-crusted cod served with mash potato and Mediterranean vegetables | 8oz farmhouse burger - homemade beef burger with bacon, fried egg, lettuce, beef tomato and onion rings served with chips | penne arrabbiata - Mediterranean vegetable, tomato sauce and parmesan cheese | 8oz beef fillet steak (available with €7 supplement) served with a choice of mashed potato or chips, sautéed onion and mushroom and peppercorn sauce or garlic butter
- Desserts include: chocolate brownie | apple pie | a selection of ice cream
- Tea and coffee also included
Styled on the Mayan aesthetic, Copan bar and restaurant aims to tell the story of the Mayans of Central America through its hieroglyphics and authentic art collection. Adding a contemporary vibe, multiple TV screens make sporting events popular at the bar, with screenings including football, rugby and NFL. Steaks, burgers and Mexican classics are a few of the dishes on the menu, while an extensive cocktail list includes old favourites, shooters and champagne cocktails.
304 Rathmines Road Lower
Dublin, Dublin 6Get Directions