What You'll Get
- €24 for a two-course meal with a hot drink for two (up to 54% off)
- Starters include: soup of the day served with homemade brown bread | bruschetta - baked Italian bread topped with beef tomato, basil, fresh garlic and mozzarella | Copan chicken wings served with celery and blue cheese dip (choice of hot spicy, Cajun or BBQ flavour)
- Mains include: grilled chicken fillet served with side salad, crispy chips, and mushroom sauce | spaghetti meatballs - homemade meatballs cooked in tomato sauce topped with parmesan cheese | herb-crusted cod served with mash potato and Mediterranean vegetables | 8oz farmhouse burger - homemade beef burger with bacon, fried egg, lettuce, beef tomato and onion rings served with chips | penne arrabbiata - Mediterranean vegetable, tomato sauce and parmesan cheese | 8oz beef fillet steak (available with €7 supplement) served with a choice of mashed potato or chips, sautéed onion and mushroom and peppercorn sauce or garlic butter
- Desserts include: chocolate brownie | apple pie | a selection of ice cream
- Tea and coffee also included
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Sep 2017. Limit 5 per 2 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required at least 48 hours in advance, please email to email@example.com for table bookings; quote Groupon code or call +353864650212 for additional information. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Must be 18 with valid license to consume alcohol. Right of admission reserved. Excludes bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only. €7 per person supplement on the fillet steak. Dine-in only. Valid Mon-Sat 4pm-9pm, Sun 12:30pm to 9pm. Verified using our merchant's website on 24 May 2017.
Styled on the Mayan aesthetic, Copan bar and restaurant aims to tell the story of the Mayans of Central America through its hieroglyphics and authentic art collection. Adding a contemporary vibe, multiple TV screens make sporting events popular at the bar, with screenings including football, rugby and NFL. Steaks, burgers and Mexican classics are a few of the dishes on the menu, while an extensive cocktail list includes old favourites, shooters and champagne cocktails.