In a Nutshell
This hyaluronic face mask and mousturiser feature properties that may contribute to the overall effect of reducing wrinkles
- Hyaluronic is a substance occurring naturally in the human body that can bind a large amount of moisture (up to 1000 times its own weight)
- Water and hyaluronic are the two most important substances filling our connective tissue
- Hyaluronic decreases as we age, resulting in the formation of wrinkles, sagging skin and other signs of ageing
- Introducing hyaluronic acid skincare can help skin retain it’s moisturising
- Formulated to help reduce wrinkles and smoothen skin’s texture
- Facial mask can help draw out impurities from the skin and eliminate dead cells
- Moisturiser size: 50ml
- Facial mask size: 100ml
Directions of Use:
- Face mask: apply onto freshly cleansed skin, while taking care to avoid the eye and lip area, leave for 5 minutes, rinse off with warm water
- Moisturiser: apply the product to fingertips and massage into the face
To ensure we have your most up to date details please add your new postcode to your address details. If you do not know your postcode you can identify it using this link
The Fine Print
Dear customer, following the implementation of restrictive measures by the Irish government aimed to contain the spread of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus), deliveries may suffer delays throughout Ireland.
Delivery: €2.49 (not included). Allow 8 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Further information: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.