In a Nutshell
Requiring no mixing and safe to eat on, this repair kit is a one-step process to repair lost fillings or secure loose crowns
- Temporary tooth filling material
- Same ingredients that dentists use
- No mixing required
- Multiple applications
- One-step process to repair lost fillings or secure loose crowns
- Safe to eat on
- Filling material is designed to repair lost fillings
- Temporary remedy meant to replace a lost filling or inlay
- Up to 12 repairs
- Please read all of the directions carefully before use
How to Use:
- Directions to replace a lost filling:
- Wash the cavity area with warm water and do not dry
- Cut with spade tool or pinch a small amount of Temparin Max from the vial and roll into a ball between fingers
- Slightly overfill the cavity with Temparin Max and tamp into place with applicator tooltip
- Close the teeth together, as if biting down on a piece of paper, and gently chew or grind on the replaced filling a couple of times to create a comfortable bite
- Use a moist cotton swab to remove excess Temparin Max from around the area
- Moisture will accelerate the set
- Temparin Max will set softly in the mouth within a few minutes, but avoid chewing on the repair for 2-3 hours to allow the material to fully set
- Directions to secure loose crowns, caps or inlays:
- Try the crown, cap, or inlay first to see if you can fit it accurately back onto the tooth surface
- If you are not able to do so, then do not proceed further
- If the crown has a post attached to it or if there is tooth surface remaining inside the crown, Temparin Max may not adhere
- Carefully rinse the tooth area and the inside of the crown, cap, or inlay with warm water and do not dry
- Scoop a small amount of Temparin Max from the vial, roll into a ball between fingers and place evenly inside the crown, cap or inlay
- Place the crown, cap or inlay on the tooth and bite down, applying pressure to push into position
- Temparin Max will begin to harden within a few minutes but avoid chewing on the repair for at least 2-3 hours to allow the material to set
- Use a toothbrush to gently clear any excess material from around the crown, cap or inlay
Ingredients: Zinc Oxide Powder | Calcium Sulfate | Petroleum Jelly | Potassium Alum | Paraffin | Aluminum Sulphate | Aluminum Phosphate | Menthol Crystals | Eugenol | Yellow Iron Oxide.
Please note: to avoid infection and/or serious injury, this product should not be used if there is a throbbing pain, ulceration or swelling in the affected area. If any of these symptoms exist, consult a dentist immediately.
To ensure we have your most up to date details please add your new postcode to your address details. If you do not know your postcode you can identify it using this link
The Fine Print
Delivery: €2.49 (not included). Allow 8 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Further information: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.