In a Nutshell
This inductive robot has an optical sensor that reads the black line drawn on a white piece of paper.
- Doodle Robot Path Tracker – Yellow
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 6 x 6.5 cm
- Material: Plastic
- Inductive robot has an optical sensor that reads the black line drawn on a white piece of paper
- Regardless of where the robot is placed, it’ll start running in circles when turned on, until it finds the plotted route
- Draw your line with imagination, you just need to use a mini magic pen to draw your route on the paper
- When the Inductive robot is turned on, the robot’s eyes glow and follow any black drawn line to walk
- The battery bay is located on the backside of the robot, and it can easily be opened and closed
- Leverage our battery-operated inductive play toy to keep kids entertained
- Batteries required: 4 x Button Battery (included)
- Age: 3+
- 1x Inductive Robot
- 1x Mark Pen
- 4x Button Battery
How to Play:
- Use an ordinary dark colored crayon or marker to draw a line on a white paper
- Install the battery, Turn on switch on the bottom of the robot
- Place the robot on the drawn line
- The robot will run on the line automatically
To ensure we have your most up to date details please add your new postcode to your address details. If you do not know your postcode you can identify it using this link
The Fine Print
Dear customer, following the implementation of restrictive measures by the Irish government aimed to contain the spread of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus), deliveries may suffer delays throughout Ireland.
Delivery: €2.49 (not included). Allow 16 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Ebeez, checked on 21.4.2020.
Further information: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.