A gas boiler service assesses and maintains the function of appliances, covering the north and south side of Dublin and surrounds
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Choose from two options
Gas Boiler Service and safety check- Northside
Gas Boiler Service and safety check- southside
- The Boiler service includes one Boiler Service and one Boiler Safety Check (as described in clause 1.1 below). Boiler service does not include any additional labour or any parts required to repair the Boiler or the heating system. If a part or additional labour is required to repair the Boiler, this will be quoted for separately.
- The price for the Boiler Service is for the service of a central heating boiler that does not exceed 35kW output. Boiler service is for System Boilers and Standard Boilers.
SCOPE OF SERVICE
- Boiler Service
A Service Engineer will carry out a full service on the Boiler in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and/or the guidelines as laid down in IS:813 2002 (edition 2) (including Amendment 1:2004 and Amendment 2:2005). The following is a list of minimum checks and tests we will carry out on the Boiler, where applicable:
- check the condition of and permitted location of the appliance and its electrical controls;
- inspect flue integrity, suitability, condition, size, route, functionality, terminal, cowl, guard and installation standard;
- check ventilation as per manufacturer’s instructions or as outlined in IS:813 2002 (edition 2) - ensuring correct location, size, type and source;
- conduct electrical safety tests including fuse rating, isolation switch, polarity, earth continuity, resistance to earth, short circuit test, supply voltage;
- check accessibility, functionality and condition of isolating valves;
- inspect / clean fan unit and evaluate performance and functionality;
- inspect / clean heat exchanger as per manufacturer’s instructions;
- inspect / clean / adjust main and pilot burners and injectors;
- check / clean / adjust ignition and ionisation electrodes;
- check flame picture;
- check temperature control;
- check operation of boiler safety devices;
- check appliance gas rating;
- conduct burner pressure tests;
- sample air intake analysis;
- sample flue gas analysis to ensure efficient and safe operation of the appliance;
- conduct appliance gas safety tests;
- adjustment time and temperature controls as required; and
- Complete RGII appliance conformance certificate and leave copy with the Customer. The Service Engineer may conduct such other tests and checks as he may determine are reasonably required for specific types of gas boilers.
Boiler Safety Check During a Boiler Service Visit, a Service Engineer will check the integrity of the Boiler in accordance with Annex C of IS 813:2002 (edition 2) (including Amendment 1:2004 and Amendment 2:2005).
About Dublin Gas Works
Dublin Gas Works brings a wealth of experience to boilers on the blink across County Dublin. The team do boiler repairs and boiler installations and can advise on grant eligibility. They also offer full plumbing services including bathrooms and have modern new showrooms on the Nangor Road.