Customers can learn about basic counselling skills, child development stages, and philosophy of growth thanks to this online course
What You'll Get
- €22 for counselling children and adolescents online course (91% off)
Units of Study:
- Definition of counselling
- The counselling relationship
- The development cycle
- Parent, child, teacher relationships
- The complexities of growth
- Introduction – psychological development
- Conflict and stress
- Behaviour therapies
- Grief and bereavement
- Exploring grief and letting go
- Working with children
- What is co-dependency?
- Using newly-found skills
- Dysfunctional families explained
- Recovery – the therapeutic process
- Moving on – emotional intimacy
- Psychological study of education
- The use of language
- Child bullying and child abuse
- Setting up a practice
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of counselling or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher; create an account or log in with an existing one. Course log in details and instructions will be delivered via email within 3 working days of redemption. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Course completion certificate included. No software included. No exams included. Browser settings need to be changed when using Mac. For more information, please visit https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs. Technical support available Mon-Fri 7am-7pm GMT via email, telephone and online chat. Training will work on any flash based PC or handheld device. For further compatibility information please visit the merchant’s product page.
About E-Careers Lifestyle
Established in 2002, E-Careers offers an array of online training programmes that enable students to work in their own way and at their own pace. The company's expertise in skill development has helped to shape careers in various sectors, through courses covering areas such as computer skills, first aid and digital photography.