Online courses covering basic or advanced use of Excel are packed with content accessible 24 hours a day for 12 months
About This Deal
Choose from Three Options:
- €22 for the standard Excel online course (66% off)
- €32 for the advanced Excel online course (76% off)
- €49 for Standard and Advanced Microsoft Excel course including Business Analysis (62% off)
Learners can develop their spread-sheeting skills with this six-option deal. Each course is certified by CPD UK and includes a diagnostic tool to determine exactly what each student needs to focus on. Testing is included to measure competence in each subject area.
Examples of Basic Modules:
- Basic Navigation and Editing
- Excel customisation, sharing and protecting
- Data validation, sorting and filtering
- Functions, ranging from time and date to lookup, reference and logic
- Data summary and what-if analysis
- Modelling principles and techniques
- PivotTables: Simple Summaries, Manipulating Data and Interpreting Data Basic course covers PC Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 and Mac 2011 and 2016 A full basic course syllabus can be found here
Examples of Advanced Modules:
- Efficiency, risk, functions and superpowers
- Array formulae
- Advanced conditional formatting, macro use and data validation
- Problem solving, form controls and use of visual basic
- Practical interactivity using visual basic
- Advanced use of charts and graphics
- Advanced uses of PivotTables
- PowerPivot and using it to report Advanced course covers PC Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
A full advanced course syllabus can be found here
Examples of Business Analysis modules:
- Turning numbers into better business decisions
- Power functions for managing business data
- Data presentation formats that work
- Decision making with compared scenarios
A full business analysis course syllabus can be found here
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://accounts.excelwithbusiness.com/SignUp.aspx. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Must be 16 or older. Internet connection and Excel software required.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 9 Jan 2019.
About Excel with Business
Excel with Business strives to serve as the Excel training experts. Too many courses focus on how to do things using this popular software, and not on making it business-relevant. Excel with Business obsesses over this, having developed and patented their own algorithm. Over the past five years, they’ve taught nearly one million people and added more courses on Excel, including the advanced course and courses on VBA and Pivot Tables, plus PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Office 365 syllabi. Their complementary business courses include a mini MBA.