This two-hour lesson will take place on a sheltered estuary for a comfortable learning experience
About This Deal
Choose from Six Options
- €25 for windsurfing lesson for two (50% off)
- €50 for windsurfing lesson for four (50% off)
- €25 for sailing lesson for two (50% off)
- €50 for sailing lesson for four (50% off)
- €25 for kayaking lesson for two (50% off)
- €50 for kayaking lesson for four (50% off)
The sheltered back estuary of Malahide makes the perfect playground for Fingal Sailing School, where adventurers can take to the water with a choice of a two-hour lesson in windsurfing, sailing or kayaking. All equipment is provided, and participants simply need to show up with swimwear, towel, and an old pair of trainers that they don’t mind getting wet.
About Fingal Adventure Centre
Dedicated to sharing their love of water sports, the team at Fingal Adventure Centre boast over 30 years of experience, and they like nothing more than introducing newcomers to a new and enjoyable activity. In addition to two-hour lessons, customers can opt for more intensive two-day windsurfing and sailing courses, along with one-on-one tuition. Options tailored to children aged eight and over include multi-activity summer camps, while boat hire is available for those seeking some solo time out on the water.