In a Nutshell
These insoles are designed to support and correct the alignment of the foot, reducing the effects of misalignment on the lower limbs
- Designed to support and correct the alignment of the foot, reducing the effects of misalignment on the lower limbs
- Promotes optimum function of the feet and body whilst walking, running and playing sports
- Can help eliminate common foot complaints and sporting injuries including plantar fasciitis, flat feet, overpronation, fallen arches, shin splints, Achilles tendonitis, ankle pain, heel spurs, Morton’s neuroma, bunions, metatarsalgia, runner’s knee, aching legs and lower back problems
- Can reduce the impact of hard exercise on the heel and ball of the foot
- Can keep the foot and joints of the lower body in correct alignment, reducing pressure on the ball
- Designed to be worn with boots with low heels
Material: 85% EVA, 15% poron
- Care instructions:
- Trim round existing insoles for a more accurate fit
- Hand wash only with a damp cloth and mild soap
- Air dry only
|UK 3-4.5||24.7 x 7.5cm|
|UK 5-6.5||26.5 x 8.7cm|
|UK 7-8.5||27.5 x 9cm|
|UK 9-10.5||29.1 x 10cm|
|UK 11-13||31 x 10.4cm|
To ensure we have your most up to date details please add your new postcode to your address details. If you do not know your postcode you can identify it using this link
The Fine Print
Dear customer, following the implementation of restrictive measures by the Irish government aimed to contain the spread of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus), deliveries may suffer delays throughout Ireland.
Delivery: €2.49 (not included). Allow 16 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Pro 11 Wellbeing, checked on 08.05.20.
Further information: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.