What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double or twin room for 2 people
Included in dedicated options:
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 10 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €2 per person per night, paid on site
- Travel window: until Dec 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
The Hotel AlmaLusa Baixa / Chiado is located between the districts of Baixa and Chiado, very close to the landmark museums, shops, shopping streets and trendy restaurants and bars. The historic city center and the most important sights can be easily reached on foot.
The rooms are equipped with Colmol beds and mattresses. They have a Sanindusa Power Shower and Castelbel bath products. In addition, each comes with quality towels, complimentary Wi-Fi and a 4G flat-screen TV, as well as a Delta tea and coffee maker.
The hotel’s restaurant, Delfina - Cantina Portuguesa, offers Portuguese and Mediterranean. The hotel also offers its guests the possibility of organizing boat trips on the Tagus or visits to Sintra.
Double or Twin Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide To Lisbon
A shining capital of colourful culture, Lisbon awaits guests with vast, vibrant squares, cobbled backstreets, and thriving bar and club scenes, while a patchwork of architectural styles makes up the city’s historic areas. Lisbon’s Belem Tower is a UNESCO World Heritage monument that served over the centuries as a starting point for voyages and new land discoveries over the Atlantic. Its late Gothic Manueline style flanked by Moorish watchtowers and stone-sculpted beasts is seen by many as an architectural symbol of Portugal’s Age of Discovery. The Berardo Museum provides a home for some of the world’s most famous modern art pieces, including works by 20th-century masters such as Pollock, Picasso, and Warhol. Adventure seekers may also choose a trip to Sintra-Cascais, where walking trails traverse the coastal forests of this natural park.
- Check-in from 3pm
- Regular check-out by midday, late check-out by 1pm depending on availability
- Staff speaks Portuguese, Spanish, French and English
- Wi-Fi free of charge
- Pets are not allowed
- Public parking: €35 per day (reservation not required)
- Transport and transfers: not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* Depending on the option chosen, it is possible to cancel 10 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €2 per person per night, paid on site
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Dec 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 29 Apr 2022. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.