What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard double room for 2 people - Upgraded to a Suite upon arrival, subject to availability
- 10% off treatments and activities
- Two-course dinner at the 814 Restaurant served on one night
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 27 Oct 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Nestling amid 200 acres of forest in the heart of the Delphi Valley, Leenane, Connemara, Delphi Resort provides four-star accommodation, relaxing spa treatments and outdoor adventures. The Resort’s location offers guests their choice of over 20 leisure activities such as zip-lining, biking, yoga and kayaking.
Visitors are accommodated in one-bedroom suites featuring king-size beds, hospitality trays, en-suite facilities and sitting areas. Some suites also boast balconies.
The 814 Restaurant serves up fine Irish dishes, while guests may enjoy a variety of cocktails and light bites at The 814 Bar.
Travellers can also take advantage of the Delphi SpaThermal Suite, offering a steam room, hot tub and sauna, as well as a relaxation area.
What you Get
Standard double room for 2 people - Upgraded to a Suite upon arrival, subject to availability
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
- Upgrade to a suite is a subject to availability
Groupon’s Guide To Co. Galway
Replete with ancient vestiges and natural beauties, Co. Galway allures travellers to delve in the vastness and variety of its landscape. It mixes the mildness of the coastal area with the roughness of the landlocked territory in a setting which is home to Ireland’s largest lake, Lough Corrib.
Steeped between the Na Beanna Beola, which is home to the highest peak in the country (Benbaun), Sliabh Echtghe and the coastal region, highlights such as the late medieval Dunguaire and Aughnanure castles, the derelict but now highly popular Glengowla Mines and the 6th-century Clonfert Cathedral reminisce of the county’s past. The puzzling rock formations of the Burren and the Cliffs of Moher add up, but globetrotters should also consider visiting the Inchagoill Island and the Aran Islands in order to get a complete view of the county’s historical and natural assets.
- On-site restaurant and bar
- Spa with thermal spa suite featuring a hot tub, steam room, showers and relaxation area, mountain spring drinking water, complimentary bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Check-in from 4pm; check-out by midday
- Late check-out by 1pm
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary car parking
- Transfer is not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* 3-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check in
* Credit/ debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 27 Oct 2022
* Standard double room for 2 people - Upgraded to a Suite upon arrival, subject to availability
Reference price as per booking.com on 20 Apr 2022. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH